WLF vs LAK Dream11 Prediction: WLF vs LAK Dream11 match of the Austrian Bundesliga 2019-20 season will witness Wolfsberg AC host LASK Linz for Round 24 on Sunday. Wolfsberg AC and LASK Linz are in the Championship Group of the league and this game was much awaited among the Austrian Bundesliga fans. Although there will be no spectators in the ground due to the coronavirus in the country and hence the matches will be available on the local sports channel to watch WLF vs LAK Live Score and live-action between Wolfsberg AC vs LASK Linz Football Match. Tune in to the flash score page of the Tipico Bundesliga 2019-20 page for more updates about other matches.
WLF vs LAK Match Details:
League – Austrian Bundesliga (Tipico Bundesliga)
Match – Wolfsberh AC vs LASK Linz
Date & Time – 7th June 2020 at 8:30 PM IST
Live Streaming – WLF vs LAK Live Broadcast and WLF vs LAK Live Streaming won’t be available in India. However, WLF vs LAK Live score will be available on the Flashscore.in and NBCSports.com.
Venue – Lavanttal Arena (7300)
WLF vs LAK Recent Form:
Wolfsberger AC – WWDWL
LASK Linz – LDLWL
Wolfsberger AC Preview:
- Wolfsberger AC will play this round game at home when the host LASK Linza on Sunday.
- The home team is currently staged at the 2nd place in the championship group after Salzburg after 12 wins till the Round 23.
- Wolfsberger AC has lost three times at home and three games have ended on a draw. On six occasions they managed a clean slate at home.
- Since they lost to LASK back in December last year, this could be the perfect opportunity to seize when hosting LASK Linz at home.
Wolfsberger AC Dream11 Lineup:
Wolfsberger AC: Alexander Kofler (GK), Michael Novak, Manfred Gollner, Nemanja Rnic, Lukas Schmitz, Fabian Tauchhammer, Michael Lendl, Mario Leitgeb, Christopher Wernitzing, Shon Weissman, Marc Schmerbock
- LASK Linz is third in the Championship Group of the Austrian Bundesliga 2019-20 season, one place behind Wolfsberger AC.
- LASK has six wins at home but they would be the visitors for this match which means they need to be cautious.
- LASK Linz has had an outstanding record when playing away competitions with a clean sheet record and not a single loss on the road.
- Klauss Joao will be expected to lead the side in scoring goals as he already has 10 goals under his belt this season.
LASK Linz Dream11 lineup:
LASK Linz: Alexander Schlager (GK), Gernot Trauner, Peter Filipkovic, Markus Wostry, Peter Michori, Husein Balic, James Holland, Dominik Reiter, Christian Ramsebner, Joao Klauss, Thomas Sabitzer
WLF vs LAK Star Players:
- Shon Weissman (23 Goals; 3 Assists)
- Michael Liendl (6 Goals; 15 Assists)
- Klauss Joao (10 Goals; 4 Assists)
- Tetteh Samuel- (5 Goals; 3 Assists)