POR vs VIC Dream11 Prediction: Portimonense plays as the hosts to Gil Vicente in round 25 of the Portuguese League which is widely known as Primeira Liga all over the world. Primeira Liga is finally returning after two months due to the coronavirus and it is already a piece of exciting news for all the football fans. At the same time, Primeira Liga brings in good news for the fantasy football fans who can now create the best teams to wish the exciting cash prize contests. Similarly, fantasy users can create POR vs VIC dream11 team and with the help of Portimonense vs Gil Vicente Match preview provided by our experts, you can win the grand leagues, mega contests, head to head matches and many more.
POR vs VIC Match Details:
League – Primeira Liga (Portuguese League)
Match – Portimonense vs Gil Vicente
Date – 3rd June 2020
Time – 11:30 PM IST
Live Streaming – AUS vs ADM Live Broadcast and AUS vs ADM Live Streaming won’t be available in India. However, AUS vs ADM Live score will be available on the Flashscore.in and NBCSports.com.
Venue – Estádio Municipal de Portimão (9544 Spectators)
POR vs VIC Recent Form:
Portimonense – LDLDL
Gil Vicente – DWLWD
POR vs VIC Injury News:
- Bruno Costa (Yellow card)
- Pedro Miguel Cunha Sa (Yellow card)
- Fernando Fonseca (Thigh injury)
- Lourency (Yellow card)
- Portimonense lies at the 17th place in Liga Primeira and under relegation prior to entering the round 25.
- Portimonense is relegation-threatened with just a couple of wins till now.
- The home side has not tasted victory in the last four home matches.
- Taking more than the last five home games, Portimonense have lost just one of their previous seven home league encounters.
- Portimonense has not won against Gil Vicente since 2016 and this would be an opportunity for them to win after almost four years.
POR vs VIC Dream11 Lineup: (Portimonense)
Portimonense: Denis Cesar (GK), Joao Afonso Crispim, Henrique Gomes, Arthur Henrique, Ruben Fernandes, Samuel Lino, Yves Baraye, Bozhidar Kraev, Vitor Carvallho, Sandro Lima, Zakaria Naidji
Gil Vicente Preview:
- Gil Vicente is 7:17 in the Primeira Liga 2019-20 season settling with a 9th place in the season rankings.
- Gil Vicente has been concrete in its last two away games in the Primeira Liga also in a good form when they last played in the league.
- At the mid-table, Gil Vicente has nothing to lose but they can easily shock the home team to displace Moreirense at the 8th position.
- Gil Vicente has lost just three of their last 12 in all competitions (W4, D5).
- The visitors travel to Portimonense with one defeat from their last seven competitive away games.
POR vs VIC Dream11 Lineup: (Gil Vicente)
Gil Vicente: Shuichi Gonda (GK), Koki Anzai, Henrique Custodio, Jadson Cristiano, Emmanuel Hackman, Dener Gomes, Aylton Boa Morte, Lucas Fernandes, Romulo Machado, Jackson Martinez, Bruno Tabata
POR vs VIC Star Players:
- Sandro Lima (Forward)
- Yves Baraye (Mid-Fielder)
- Dener Gomes (Striker)
- Aylton BoaMorte (Forward)