LAK vs RPD Dream11 Prediction: LAK vs RPD Dream11 match of the Austrian League will be the round 25 match between LASK Linz and Rapid Vienna behind closed doors on Wednesday. Both the teams haven’t met each other this year and the last time they locked horns was in December and LASK Linz played terribly and losing the match 0:4 score. LASK will now have an opportunity to avenge their loss when they host Rapid in Round 25. LASK has been losing matches recently and also saw 6 points deduction and the worst hitting part is they have already lost to Rapid Vienna four out of the last five times at home.
Follow all the updates of Today Fantasy for LAK vs RPD dream11 team, LAK vs RPD Live Score, LAK vs RPD football team for the upcoming Austrian Bundesliga contest of Round 25.
LAK vs RPD Match Details:
Venue: Linzer Stadion
Time: 10:00 PM IST
LAK vs RPD Recent Form:
LASK Linz – DLWDW
Rapid Vienna – WLWDW
LAK vs RPD Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
LASK Linz: 03
Rapid Vienna: 01
LAK vs RPD Injury News:
LASK Linz: Thomas Goiginger, Marvin Potzmann
Rapid Vienna: Mateo Barac, Philipp Schobesberger, Tamas Szanto
LASK Linz Team News:
- LASK Linz is the leader of the Austrian Bundesliga 2019-20 season with a record of 17 wins, 4 Draws, and 3 Losses.
- They also lead the Championship Group with 55 points, still 12 points more than Rapid Vienna.
- LASK will be playing this match at home where they average 1.75 points per game.
- The home team has lost four of the last six competitive matches.
LASK Linz Dream11 Lineup:
Alexander Schlager (GK), Gernot Trauner, Philipp Wiesinger, Christian Ramsebner, Reinhold Rantfl, James Holland, Peter Michori, Rene Renner, Samuel Tetteh, Husein Balic, Marko Raguz
Rapid Vienna Team News:
- Rapid Vienna is third in the championship group after their overall record of 12 wins, 7 Draws, and 5 Losses.
- Rapid Vienna won its last match against Sturm Graz by a ruling score of 4:0
- The visitors are known to play well in the away competitive contests and a record 7-3-2 away from home and they only defeat came against Salzburg.
- Rapid Vienna average 2.00 points per away game which makes them the pick of this contest.
Rapid Vienna Dream11 lineup:
Tobias Knoflach (GK), Maximilian Ullman, Maximilian Hofmann, Leo Greiml, Filip Stojkovic, Stefan Schwab, Dejan Ljubicic, Kelvin Arase, Christoph Knasmullner, Schick, Taxiarchis Fountas
LAK vs RPD Star Players:
- Joao Klauss (10 Goals: 4 Assists)
- Dominik Frieser (6 Goals: 4 Assists)
- Taxiarchis Fountas (15 Goals; 3 Assists)
- Stefan Schwab (7 Goals; 6 Assists)
LAK vs RPD Dream11 Team: