KTW vs SKW Dream11 Prediction: The third clash between KT Wiz Suwon and SK Wyverns as the matches are being played at the Munhak Baseball Stadium. KTW vs SAL Dream11 team for tomorrow’s match will be based on the performances of the players in their last two faceoffs from the last two days. KT Wiz Suwon has both the matches and in fact, they had also won during the pre-season clash in April. KT Wiz is obviously in a great form and terming them the favorites for winning this match could be justified by their recent form. KT Wiz comes into this match after a 6:4 win over the Wyverns. Kt Wiz Suwon vs SK Wyverns match prediction has been listed below along with their recent forms and the crucial players who have the potential to win the matches and contests of KTW vs SKW dream11 baseball match as well.
Also, follow KTW vs SKW Live score, KTW vs SKW Baseball match updates will be provided on the fantasy baseball section of our website.
KTW vs SKW Match Details:
Venue: Munhak Baseball Stadium
Time: 3:00 PM
League: Korean Baseball League
KTW vs SKW Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
KT Wiz Suwon: 05
SK Wyverns: 0
KT Wiz Suwon Team News:
- KT Wiz finds themselves sitting at the 8th place in the KBO 2020 standings 37 games through this season.
- With 15 wins and 22 losses, the PCT of the side has dropped to 0.405 which is a disappointing figure for their fans.
- But they are on a two-match winning streak after defeating Wyverns on the road in the last two matches.
- In the last win by 4:6, Mel Rojas Jr (two runs), Park Kyung Su (one run), Kim Min Hyeok (one run), Cho Yong Ho (one run) and Kang Baek Ho (one run) scored runs to take the team total to 6 runs.
- Outfielders Mel Rojas Jr and Kang Baek Ho still remain the key players of the side and they will be included in KTW vs SKW Dream11 team due to their forms.
KT Wiz Suwon Squad:
Mel Rojas Jr (LF), Kang Baek Ho (CF), Bae Jeong Dae (RF), Hwang Jae Gyun (3B), Sim Woo-Jun (SS), Park Kyung Soo (2B), Moon Sang Cheol (1B), Odrisamer Despaigne (P), Jang Sung Woo (C)
KTW vs SKW Best Players: (Kt Wiz Suwon)
Mel Rojas Jr. (Outfielder)
- Kang Baek Ho (Outfielder)
SK Wyverns Team News:
- SK Wyverns slipped to the 9th place in the recent KBO 2020 standings after two back to back upsets against KT Wiz at home.
- The home team will look to retain themselves and bounce back with a win in tomorrow’s KTW vs SKW baseball match.
- Their current record this season has been 12 wins and 25 losses and a PCT of 0.324.
- Infielder Choi Jeong hit two runs while Ko Jong Wook and Noh Soo Kwang scored one run respectively.
- The pitchers have been a terrible department of the side as they got no leaders in the pitching department in the league.
- Choi Jeong could be the best pick to lead the KTW vs SKW Dream11 team because of his fewer credits (11.5 credits) availability.
Sky Wyverns Squad:
Choi Ji Hoon (LF), Kim Kang Min (CF), Jeong Jin Gi (RF), Jung Hyun (3B), Kim Chang Pyung (SS), Choi Jeong (2B), Jamie Romak (1B), Ricardo Pinto (P), Lee Hong Gu (C)
KTW vs SKW Best Players: (SK Wyverns)
- Jamie Romak (Infielder)
- Choi Jeong (Infielder)
KTW vs SKW Dream11 Team: