INZ vs HTV Dream11 Prediction: Ironi Nes Ziona hosts Hapoel Tel Aviv in Round 25 game of the Israel Super League match on Wednesday in the mid of the week at the Lev Hamoshava arena. The match has been listed as INZ vs HTV dream11 basketball on the dream11 app and Indian users can win cash prizes in INZ vs HTV dream11 prediction match by participating in the contests. Ironi Nes Ziona has won on most of the occasions in the past and also the h2h contests in the league. Both the teams are below the top 5 in the latest standings of the Super League.
Also, follow INZ vs HTV Live score, INZ vs HTV Basketball match updates will be provided on our website. This basketball match will be available on Winnerleague.tv as there is no in-person attendance at the Lev Hamoshava arena.
INZ vs HTV Match Details:
Venue: Lev Hamoshava
Time: 10:00 PM
League: Israeli Basketball Premier League
INZ vs HTV Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Ironi Nes Ziona: 04
Hapoel Tel Aviv: 01
Ironi Nes Ziona Team News:
- Ironi Nes Ziona is currently 6th in the Israel Super League with 10 wins and 12 losses.
- They are coming into this home contest after four back to back losses in the last four outings.
- At home, Nes Ziona is 1:4 in the last five matches when they take on Hapoel Tel Aviv today at Lev Hamoshava.
- They lost to Maccabi Haifa 94:79 on Monday as they shot 47.7 % from the field and connected 31.2% 3-pointers against them.
- Cameron Oliver started for the Ziona and played 35 minutes in which he managed to score 27 points and also led the side with 12 rebounds. Raviv Limonad had the highest 8 assists and he was the best among all the guards.
Ironi Nes Ziona Probable Roster:
Rayvonte Rice, Raviv Limonad, Golan Gutt, Jean-Pierre Tokoto, Cameron Oliver
INZ vs HTV Best Players: (Ironi Nes Ziona)
- Raviv Limonad (Shooting Guard)
- Cameron Oliver (Centre)
Hapoel Tel Aviv Team News:
- Hapoel Tel Aviv is at the 7th place in the current Super League standings, registering 9 wins and 13 losses so far.
- For this round, Hapoel will hit the road as they travel to Lev Hamoshava for matching with their rivals Ironi Nes Ziona today.
- They remain as favourites to win this road contest as they have remained unbeaten in their last three road tours with a 3:2 record in the last five matches.
- Hapoel downed Be’er Sheva by 84:81 points this Monday in which the players shot 42.4 % from the field and connected 70.5% free throws.
- Tomer Ginat and Talib Zanna were the top scorers of the side and had 8 rebounds each during the match while Sek Henry had the highest 6 assists.
Hapoel Tel Aviv Probable Roster:
Yam Mada, Sek Henry, Jordan Hamilton, Tomer Ginat, Talib Zanna
INZ vs HTV Best Players: (Hapoel Tel Aviv)
- Jordan Hamilton (Small Forward)
- Yam Madar (Point Guard)
INZ vs HTV Dream11 Team: