GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction, Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks Match Preview | Team News | Hero CPL 2020

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Match Prediction: In Today’s cricket match, at Brian Lara Cricket Stadium in the Trinidad, Guyana Amazon Warriors will go head to head with St Lucia Zouks in a match of the Hero CPL 2020. As things gradually return to normal in the midst of the pandemic, T20 cricket is at long last back to give some break to the cricket fans. Guyana Amazon Warriors lost their first game to the Knight Riders yet made a splendid rebound in the second game by beating the Patriots. St Lucia Zouks, then again, likewise have won their last two games subsequent to confronting an annihilation in their initial one. Zouks have shocked everyone as they don’t have enormous parts in their side yet their bowlers have bowled well till now and they will depend on them to do the equivalent again for them. We are in for an interesting Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match.

GUY vs SLZ Match Details:

Match: Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks, Hero CPL 2020
Date: Sunday, 23rd August, 2020 11:45 PM IST
Venue:  Brian Lara Stadium, Trinidad

GUY vs SLZ Pitch Report:

With this being the second round of the day, the pitch could be on the more slow side, in spite of the fact that we should even now have a moderately high-scoring match on our hands. The two teams would want to bat first with anything over 150 being a serious aggregate. Overall, it is a neutral pitch. The climate conjecture isn’t excessively encouraging for this game, with downpour expected to play spoilsport by and by.

GUY vs SLZ Broadcasting Details and Live Score:

Television: Star Sports

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Team News and Injury News:

The Warriors are winning reliably and the management would not like to fiddle much with the winning mixture.

Romario Shepherd was brought into the playing 11 in the last game instead of Qais Ahmed

John Campbell was dropped in the last match and Rahkeem Cornwall opened the innings for the Zouks. Cornwall could get another go at the top in the game.

John Campbell’s substitution Andre McCarthy couldn’t do much with the bat in the last game.

GUY vs SLZ Team Squads Overview:

Guyana Amazon Warriors (GUY): Imran Tahir, Nicholas Pooran, Brandon King, Ross Taylor, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Green, Kissoondath Magram, Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd, Naveen Ul Haq, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Kevin Sinclair, Ashmeade Nedd, Odean Smith, Anthony Bramble, and Jasdeep Singh

St Lucia Zouks (SLZ): Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Daren Sammy, Andre Fletcher, Najibullah Zadran, Kesrick Williams, Scott Kuggeleijn, Chemar Holder, Obed McCoy, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Zahir Khan, Kimani Melius, Leniko Boucher, Kavem Hodge, Javelle Glen, and Saad Bin Zafar

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Predicted Playing XIs of Today’s Match:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Warriors Dream11 Predicted XI for Fantasy Cricket:  Brandon King, Chanderpaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Ross Taylor, Nicholas Pooran, Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green (C), Keemo Paul, Imran Tahir, Romario Shepherd, and Naveen-ul-Haq

St Lucia Zouks Dream11 Predicted XI for Fantasy Cricket: Rakheem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Mark Deyal, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (C), Scott Kuggeleijn, Roston Chase, Obed McCoy, Zahir Khan, and Kesrick Williams

Top Names for the Captaincy Role – S Hetmyer
Top Names for the Vice-Captaincy Role – Keemo Paul

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Team Suggestion:

Andre Fletcher, Mark Deyal, Ross Taylor, S Hetmyer, Brandon King, Keemo Paul, Mohd Nabi, Kesrick Williams, Scott Kuggeleijn, Imran Tahir and Naveen-ul-Haq

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Picks for Wicket Keeper – Andre Fletcher will be our Dream11 Fantasy suggestion for fantasy cricket.

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Picks for Batsmen – Mark Deyal, Ross Taylor, S Hetmyer and Brandon King will be our Dream11 Fantasy picks for Today fantasy.

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Picks for All Rounders – Keemo Paul and Mohd Nabi will be our Dream11 Fantasy picks for today’s dream11 team.

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Picks for Bowlers –Kesrick Williams, Scott Kuggeleijn, Imran Tahir, and Naveen-ul-Haq will be our Dream11 Fantasy suggestion for today’s match.

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Team Prediction:

GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Team

GUY vs SLZ Today Match Prediction:

After proper Analysis with the stats, we can say that if the odds favour the Guyana Amazon Warriors side, then they have a winning chance of 60%, and if the odds are against them then St Lucia Zouks still have 40% chance of winning today’s cricket match. The best performing and deserving team shall win today’s dream11 fantasy cricket match.

Shibam Banerjee

Content Writer for Sports and I have good knowledge of Cricket and Football. Currently working on Fantasy Sports content with accurate predictions.