BO vs BER Dream11 Prediction: Semifinals of BBL 2019-20 have kickstarted and the first match will be played between BO vs BER at the Audi Dome tomorrow. Both the teams have been in scintillating form and since the match will take place at a neutral venue, so it is going to be tough to predict the winner of the match, however, if the last five head to head contests between BO vs BER basketball matches are to be considered, ALBA Berlin does have a weightage due to their dominance over Oldenburg. Moreover, their roster has been performing at par as the likes of Luke Sikma and Peyton Siva who have been impressive in the Euro League continue to lead the side. In the most awaited semi-finals between the two deserving teams, placing a fantasy bet on BO vs BER dream11 team that will be provided by our basketball expert will definitely help you win contests and win cash prizes.
Also, follow BO vs BER Live score, BO vs BER Basketball match updates will be provided on the fantasy basketball section of our website.
BO vs BER Match Details:
Venue: Audi Dome (Germany)
Time: 12:00 AM
League: Basketball Bundesliga
BO vs BER Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Baskets Oldenburg: 01
ALBA Berlin: 04
Baskets Oldenburg Team News:
- Baskets Oldenburg is one of the four teams to have made into the semi-finals of the BBL 2019-20.
- Oldenburg defeated Bamerg 75:89 in the 2nd leg of the quarterfinals at the neutral venue.
- They finished 2:0 in the quarterfinals playoffs on their course to the semi-finals.
- Oldenburg started off well with the first quarter scored of 24:19, as Nathan Boothe and Rickey Paulding spearheaded the defensive as well as the offensive end.
- Nathan Boothe scored 16 points (5 rebounds and 1 assist) while Paulding also scored 16 points including 2 rebounds and assists. Both the players can be the crucial faces in BO vs BER Dream11 team today.
- Ian Hummer and Tyler Larson came off the bench as they combined 35 points in the win.
- Baskets’ roster connected 10 of 26 three-pointers and also had 20 assists in the match.
Baskets Oldenburg Probable Roster:
Braydon Hobbs, Marcus Eriksson, Rickey Paulding, Nathan Boothe, Rasid Mahalbasic
BO vs BER Best Players: (Baskets Oldenburg)
- Rasid Mahalbasic (Centre)
- Nathan Boothe (Power Forward)
ALBA Berlin Team News:
- ALBA Berlin had a close encounter contest in the 2nd leg of their quarterfinals match against Bamberg 88:85 points.
- ALBA Berlin has continued to remain hot in the league and that is why they are into the semi-finals and about to take on Baskets Oldenburg today.
- In their match against Gottingen, ALBA took a giant leap of 21 points in the starting two leagues itself which helped them to win the game in the end.
- Martin Hermannsson was the part of the playing roster as he scored 19 points including 3 rebounds and 7 assists, making a strong point to be in BO vs BER Dream11 team today.
- Landry Nnoko proved to be instrumental when it came to protecting the rim by having 7 rebounds in his 10 points. His presence in BO vs BER dream11 contests is a sure shot due to his defensive capabilities.
ALBA Berlin Probable Roster:
Landry Nnoko, Luke Sikma, Niels Giffey, Karsten Tadda, Peyton Siva
BO vs BER Best Players: (ALBA Berlin)
- Luke Sikma (Power Forward)
- Peyton Siva (Point Guard)
BO vs BER Dream11 Team: